Thursday, April 23, 2015

If I was in any video game... (SOL)

If I was in any video game, I would be in the Arkham games (Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins, and now Arkham Knight). This is because this series combines the Batman comics, and video game culture in a great way, and has reinvented all the characters to make them fit the story line better (revamped costumes, great voice acting, and awesome boss fights). This story line is my computer's wallpaper along with the idea for my Halloween costume. Overall, this series is so well done, I would like to be able to participate in its story.
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/11/scarecrow1-720x405.jpg 

4 comments:

  1. It's always great to me to hear of someone's creative ideas, & this does sound innovative, Adrian. Halloween costumes come from many ideas, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty great game. You really love batman, don't you, ;)
    This was your idea for last year's costume or this years? Good idea for a slice. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(get a better picture of scare crow!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS you have very fun fishes and green mutant fish food!

      Delete