Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Favorite Food (slice #5)

Some of you may be wondering, "Adrian, what's your favorite food?" (Actually no-one is wondering that but I'm going to tell about it anyways.) My favorite cuisine is Korean (JK will like this). This is because the food is somewhat of a mix between Chinese and barbecue. My favorite Korean dish is the sides. At most Korean restaurants, you are served unlimited sides and get to order more of the ones you like. My favorite side is fishcake. This is a sponge-like food that is very tasty. Thank you for reading! Comment, subscribe, and drink more hot chocolate.
image from: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:South_Korea_map_-_en.png

8 comments:

  1. mmm... I love Chinese barbecue, I actually had that for dinner tonight. My favorite food is either sushi or a really good Italian Sub. Don't worry Adrian I will drink more hot chocolate.
    -James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrian, sounds good, but you need to add a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your slice. What is your favorite Korean restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Adrian!! OHdang is the term for that fish cake. Unfortunately, I am not a huge fan of it. Maybe you should move to Korea too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG asian food is the best! Try Pho 75. Here is the address

    -Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice slice Adrian! Do you like sushi?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh yum! I love Asian food. Actually I lied. I love any food I can get my hands on. (except for fish)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your slice but I have one question do you know of any Korean barbecue restaurants in denver?

    ReplyDelete