Saturday, February 14, 2015

Next Year (slice # 6)

Next year I'm going to be going to East High School (yay!!) This means I will have to take tests (not drugs) and be in a public high school. I will also be doing speech and debate, soccer, and XC. I really don't think this will have a huge influence on my life. I will still play soccer with my club team, and still have school work. What will change is that I will have to start thinking about college and the rest of my life. Overall, I am very excited and ready to start a new school. And remember to comment, subscribe, and drink more hot chocolate.
image from: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/East_HS_Denver%2C_CO.jpg/800px-East_HS_Denver%2C_CO.jpg

2 comments:

  1. It is time to start thinking about the future, & East High is a great place to be, Adrian. I hope it goes great for you! Love the pic and your constant reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice post will you play on the east ultimate team

    ReplyDelete