Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Book review 5

The Martian by Andrew Wiers is a story about a man that is stuck on Mars alone, and he has to figure out how to survive until he can be rescued. This is a good mix between science fiction and comedy.

The Martian was a great realistic science fiction book that mixed suspense and comedy (a surprisingly good mix). I really loved this book and would recommend it for kids above 6th grade and a good scientific base to understand and appreciate this book.
image from: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18007564-the-martian?from_search=true

3 comments:

  1. I just ordered this book, can't believe I've missed it! I've read a little from Jonah's copy, but will wait for the one coming. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it anything like The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It isn't like the martian chronicle but it is a great book
    Why did you change your background adrian.
    I really liked this book talk about it with me tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete