Sunday, March 1, 2015

My first march slice

11454297503_e27946e4ff_h.jpg
This is my first slice for the march challenge. In this month, I am hoping to try to do a number of different kinds of slices such as: past, future, poem, prose, satirical, and serious. I will try to touch on each of these, along with other styles of writing to further my ability and push myself. I might also try to better incorporate other medias into my slices such as illustration. Overall, I would like to use each of these slices to further my writing ability and learn lots about writing. Remember to comment, subscribe, and drink more hot chocolate.
image from:
https://readingtothecore.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/11454297503_e27946e4ff_h.jpg

 

2 comments:

  1. Adrian, the link still didn't work, only took me to Google +, but I found you. I like the idea of sharing future topics! Great stuff to look forward to. Your post is too dark & it's very hard to read. Can you change the font color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Linda, the font is hard to read. Those sound like great goals for the SOLC. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete