Thursday, March 19, 2015

My video games (day 19)

I have (as of now) a very small video game collection, so I have created a list of these games along with a synopsis, genre, and rating.

-Assassin's Creed III- You are an assassin during the colonial war. you must help win the war and beat up all of the redcoats you see. This is an action game, and I would give it 3 out of 5 stars for it's terrible ending.

-Blacklight Retribution- You are a futuristic blacklight agent that goes about shooting other blacklight agent. This is an MMO FPS (kudos to anyone that got that, otherwise it's a multi-million online first person shooter). I give it 4 out of 5 stars. It's a good free to play, but I don't like the whole "rent-a-gun" system

-Gotham City Imposters-You are a Joker or Batman wannabee that goes around shooting other Joker/Batman wannabees. This is an MMO FPS, and I give it 4 out of 5 stars. Another good free to play, but the community is kinda small

continued tomorrow!


image from:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cd/Blacklight_retribution.png


2 comments: