Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Ready Player One (day 18)

Ready Player One is a sci-fi dystopian novel that follows a boy's quest to find an Easter egg in the world's biggest video game OASIS. If he finds it, he will be able to take control of OASIS and become the richest person on the planet.

I really liked this book. The plot was very exciting and the characters developed well. Most of all, the story line paralleled my life on many levels; following a teenager that is obsessed with a video game and meets most of his friends through that medium. Overall, I really liked this book, and would recommend it for anyone in AS that likes a really geeky kind of book.Remember to comment, subscribe, and drink more hot chocolate.
image from: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9969571-ready-player-one?from_search=true

4 comments:

  1. Sounds really good! I now want to read this! Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED THIS BOOK! SO HAPPY YOU READ IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you summarised it simply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you bring it back next week? I want to read it too!

    ReplyDelete