Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Things Fall Apart (day 4)

Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe is a story about a man named Okonwo who lives in an Ibo tribe. The story follows this man's life as he navigates this society.

I'm only part way through this, but so far I'm liking it. It is a very unique idea and keeps me interested due to the combination of society and character change. To me this book reminds me of Mice and Men due to the great characters. Overall, I really like this book, and am looking forward to finishing it.
image from: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/37781.Things_Fall_Apart?from_search=true

3 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed talking about the book in our book group with you, Adrian, and am glad that you enjoy the book so much. It is a special story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't thought about it being similar to of mice and men, but I guess it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you spelled Okonkwo wrong, but I like the way your review flows

    ReplyDelete