Monday, March 2, 2015

Why are people angry? (day 2)


Have you ever noticed how easy it is to make someone sad or mad, but almost impossible to make someone happy. I noticed this yesterday. I was in a bad mood when I got home, and by the end of the day, both of my parents were mad, but also often my dad is in a bad mood and no matter how excited and happy the rest of us are, his mood doesn’t change. This kind of annoys me because it always makes me want to be by myself, which then causes my parents to yell at me for playing games even though I’m doing that because I don’t want to be around mad people. Which of course makes my parents more mad, causing a cycle that ends up causing nothing good, if not making the situation worse. Remember to comment, subscribe, and drink more hot chocolate.

4 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting observation of everyday life and that cycle of anger can be pretty annoying. Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah nice observations. I do the same thing with going upstairs when my parents are in a bad mood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the cycle of anger discription.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah that sounds really annoying. It really is a lot easier to make someone mad the happy, I hadn't noticed that before. I wonder Why? Nice Slice!

    ReplyDelete