Monday, March 9, 2015

FC Barcelona (day 9)


I can’t believe I’m actually here. It’s giant. My dad and I take a picture at the sign with the FC Barcelona logo; we then go in. There are thousands of people milling around in front of the stadium, taking pictures with the giant billboard of the players. We enter and find our seats. They are the third level up, and the field looks tiny from here. We see the players make their way onto the field. I can barely see their numbers. I’m still excited to be here. This is one of the best teams in the world. The whistle blows, the timer starts, and the game begins. I am so excited. Remember to comment, subscribe, and drink more hot chocolate.image from: https://www.flickr.com/photos/super_flower/7772011010/in/photolist-KLCc7-aojaoC-9Aqyzx-3yiMcM-9Aq6yZ-9AqheB-9Aqo9H-bEcWiG-KLC7f-aiHU6h-k5xn3i-aiHU63-krnifx-bEcVL7-9AqcMZ-cQMA6Q-oLHBmk-aiHU5W-9Nz4SX-bT7Fp4-agynTi-98kyM6-6HZxZM-dbcaRZ-9jenFw-aC6hKy-6HZy1a-bmbG3C-jTbWk-boFX7A-agEC6H-7y2qCS-4wDwo8-bnSoC7-6rFLT8-a8Fg4H-aFJaxZ-dAgPZs-qsj8pB-qazHkJ-eirEwv-5xrJDw-dAbmFk-9CfdHe-bothBm-qaqXgK-qaSKYx-qaW2ab-artk8u-jTbWm

1 comment:

  1. I can't figure out what sport the stadium is for...

    ReplyDelete