Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Computer's Fan is Broken (day 26)

My computer's fan broke. Now I can't use it for anything without the computer overheating, and shutting down. So now, I have to use our family computer, which is from 2001 or something, and my parents use it all the time, so I can't really play games on it, and whenever I am doing homework, I have to sit almost in the kitchen (which is really loud) and try to work. All we have to do to fix the fan is buy like a $4 fan and screw it in, but we can't because we haven't bought a fan yet. So for now, I am left using my family's computer.
image from: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgbZ9jxHeXoNZIrRdgSRfsPfUNaF_ae3wZ0saEqkUkdGuKWr9t9jjEaaesdtZ2lnpD1zPN6fxbebQeM62ZUZHDbdFG0Cpwip5J_x3aScC2cvJUPd6gNB34AkoHOAfcb6KBXfIQUGQd88HFF/s400/brokenComputer.gif

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, that sucks. I had to uses my parent's laptops before I got my own. Hope you get your new fan soon. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete