Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ender's Shadow(day 25)

This book is a retake on the book Ender's Game, but instead focusing on the character Bean. This makes the story much more interesting by learning about a character that was never really described. It makes me like Bean more than Ender as characters.

Overall, I really liked this book. It made me excited about a book I already read. I would recomend this book for anyone in AS that liked Ender's Game.
image from: http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1424904668l/9532.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I loved this book. I agree with everything here. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great. I may read this book. I liked your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Enders game. It was my favorite book. I loved this one almost as much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how you described why this book was good.

    ReplyDelete